You can expect crispy crusts and moist interiors that rival any bakery using the Emile Henry bread cloche but its versatility makes this piece one you can use for roasting meats and vegetables too.
The rounded shape of the cloche is identical to a traditional domed bread oven, to ensure that your bread has the required level of humidity during the cooking process. Our innovative refractory ceramic will enable you to get a nice, thick crust with a firm, light inside. Rediscover the pleasures of making home-baked bread, with original and simple recipes.
- The ceramic used has the same properties as in an authentic bread oven
- Its dome re-creates the exact same curved arch as in an authentic bread oven
- A ribbed surface so that the baked bread does not stick
- Oven safe to 270°C / 520°F
- Scratch-resistant translucent glaze provides a smooth non-stick cooking surface
- Resistant to chipping and thermal shock
- 10-year warranty | Made in France
- 11 1/4" diam., 7" high
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 to Most of Canada.
For all standard shipments, we provide CanadaPost/ICS/UPS Expedited
Shipping to most of Canada is $14.99 for orders under
$100, free over $99.99.
Shipping to Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut is
subject to the following: $59.99 for all orders.
Shipments to the USA and International are
calculated based on our International shipping calculator. We offer the lowest
possible rate, with no additional handling charges or fees. Kitchen
Smart can not be held accountable for any duties, taxes or brokerage
fees applicable internationally.