What would a juicy joint be without a sauce to go with it? Or what about a delicious cake without whipped cream? Precisely. That’s why a whisk is an essential cooking utensil in every kitchen. The ZWILLING Pro series whisk is the ideal kitchen gadget for anything that requires a particularly airy consistency. It is easy and comfortably to handle thanks to the ergonomically designed, satin-finish stem. Besides the sharpened stem end doesn’t press into the palm of your hand, allowing you to effortlessly work longer. The kitchen gadget is made of low-maintenance stainless steel and boasts an unusual design: The wires are especially flexible and overlap to form a drop shape. This ensures improved results and the whisk even stands vertically. Not only that, the design is especially attractive and makes this whisk wonderfully decorative. The entire Pro series is designed by internationally known designers Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez. They have created a minimalistic look that’s modern, timeless and almost indestructible, thanks to excellent workmanship using the best materials.
- Suitable for beating, mixing ingredients and stirring liquid or semi-liquid foods
- Made of premium, stainless steel for exceptional durability
- Ergonomic, two-toned 18/10 stainless steel handles ensures optimal resistance to discoloration and corrosion
- Dishwasher safe
- The minimalistic design by Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez complements your kitchen interior
- Part of a full assortment of ZWILLING Pro series tools and gadgets
- Fully guaranteed against defects in material and/or craftsmanship
- Dishwasher Safe
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 to Most of Canada.
For all standard shipments, we provide CanadaPost/ICS/UPS Expedited
Shipping to most of Canada is $14.99 for orders under
$100, free over $99.99.
Shipping to Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut is
subject to the following: $59.99 for all orders.
Shipments to the USA and International are
calculated based on our International shipping calculator. We offer the lowest
possible rate, with no additional handling charges or fees. Kitchen
Smart can not be held accountable for any duties, taxes or brokerage
fees applicable internationally.