Fine strips to great effect. The ZWILLING Pro series lemon zester allows you to remove decorative strips from citrus fruits. The elegant kitchen gadget features two separate cutting sections for producing varying thicknesses of zest with a single lemon zester. Coarse zest serves as excellent decoration on desserts and cocktails while fine zest lends foods and drinks that certain extra something. At the same time, the bitter, white peel remains on the fruit. The lemon zester is easy to handle because the internationally known designers Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez placed particular importance on perfect functionality during the development process. The shaped handle is not only elegant but doesn’t press uncomfortably into the palm even when used for extended periods. A decorative laser line accentuates the minimalistic look that distinguishes the entire Pro series and the use of stainless steel means that the lemon zester can be conveniently cleaned in the dishwasher.
- For quickly zesting lemons, limes and oranges
- Made of premium, stainless steel for exceptional durability
- Ergonomic, two-toned 18/10 stainless steel handles ensures optimal resistance to discoloration and corrosion
- Dishwasher safe
- The minimalistic design by Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez complements your kitchen interior
- Part of a full assortment of ZWILLING Pro series tools and gadgets
- Fully guaranteed against defects in material and/or craftsmanship
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 to Most of Canada.
For all standard shipments, we provide CanadaPost/ICS/UPS Expedited
Shipping to most of Canada is $14.99 for orders under
$100, free over $99.99.
Shipping to Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut is
subject to the following: $59.99 for all orders.
Shipments to the USA and International are
calculated based on our International shipping calculator. We offer the lowest
possible rate, with no additional handling charges or fees. Kitchen
Smart can not be held accountable for any duties, taxes or brokerage
fees applicable internationally.