Garlic is an essential ingredient in many dishes. It lends them that certain something and is also incredibly healthy. The ZWILLING Pro series garlic press helps you to perfectly prepare the cloves. The ergonomic handle allows you to press garlic with minimal effort. The kitchen gadget is made of premium stainless steel that is also flavour neutral. Whether you are pressing peeled or unpeeled garlic cloves, the results are always excellent thanks to the ergonomic handle, dual presses and efficient grid design. The timeless design by Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez has resulted in a visually captivating garlic press that perfectly combines functionality and beauty. Because hygiene plays a particularly important role in garlic preparation, special care has been placed on facilitating easy cleaning. The sieve folds out to allow it to be cleaned with running water. The press can also be cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Pressing garlic with minimal effort
- Made of premium, stainless steel for exceptional durability
- Ergonomic, two-toned 18/10 stainless steel handles ensures optimal resistance to discoloration and corrosion
- Dishwasher safe
- The minimalistic design by Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez complements your kitchen interior
- Part of a full assortment of ZWILLING Pro series tools and gadgets
- Fully guaranteed against defects in material and/or craftsmanship
- Dishwasher safe
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 to Most of Canada.
For all standard shipments, we provide CanadaPost/ICS/UPS Expedited
Shipping to most of Canada is $14.99 for orders under
$100, free over $99.99.
Shipping to Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut is
subject to the following: $59.99 for all orders.
Shipments to the USA and International are
calculated based on our International shipping calculator. We offer the lowest
possible rate, with no additional handling charges or fees. Kitchen
Smart can not be held accountable for any duties, taxes or brokerage
fees applicable internationally.