The ZWILLING Pro 7" Prep Knife is perfect for most prep work in your kitchen. Longer than a traditional utility knife, the ice-hardened blade boasts the exceptional sharpness needed for precision cuts, like trimming vegetables and slicing carrots. The long blade is also ideal for larger prep tasks—slice squash, dice onions, and chop apples with ease. Skinnier and lighter than a traditional chef’s knife, this knife supports both classic Western circular and rocking and Asian-style chopping cuts.
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- POM handle is durable and resilient
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Hardness: 57 HRC
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 to Most of Canada. For all standard shipments, we provide CanadaPost/ICS/UPS Expedited service.
Shipping to most of Canada is $14.99 for orders under $100, free over $99.99.
Shipping to Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut is subject to the following: $59.99 for all orders.
Standard Shipping 2-5 Business days when order is placed by 12pm EST.
Shipments to the USA and International are calculated based on our International shipping calculator. We offer the lowest possible rate, with no additional handling charges or fees. Kitchen Smart can not be held accountable for any duties, taxes or brokerage fees applicable internationally.