Featuring a traditional 3-rivet handle design, these knives are precision forged from a single piece of our special formula steel. The new wedge-shape blades merge seamlessly into the innovative new bolster design delivering comfort, balance and safety without compromising the cutting edge.
A medium sized knife, slightly larger than a paring knife, used for miscellaneous light cutting such as cucumbers, larger apples or smaller squash and carving medium-sized roasts or poultry.
- Size: 5.5" / 140 mm
- Modified blade shapes enable a more efficient cutting action incorporating the whole edge, from tip to heel.
- Additional grinding and polishing steps reveal a finer blade profile with acute cutting edge angles for precise cuts.
- Made from special formula, high performance "NO STAIN" steel
- A revolutionary contoured bolster comfortably guides the hand into the traditional pinch-grip for optimal control over the cutting action.
- A full tang extends into a traditional three rivet handle for perfect balance and a calm controlled grasp.
- Fully guaranteed against defects in material and/or craftsmanship.
- ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS recommends hand washing to protect your knife investment from accidental damage.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 to Most of Canada.
For all standard shipments, we provide CanadaPost/ICS/UPS Expedited
Shipping to most of Canada is $14.99 for orders under
$100, free over $99.99.
Shipping to Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut is
subject to the following: $59.99 for all orders.
Shipments to the USA and International are
calculated based on our International shipping calculator. We offer the lowest
possible rate, with no additional handling charges or fees. Kitchen
Smart can not be held accountable for any duties, taxes or brokerage
fees applicable internationally.