Whetstones are used to grind and hone the knife edges. Even the best knife will lose its initial sharpness over time. The sharpening devices and the right technique will make the sharpening task easy. Whetstones have different degrees, depending on the grain of the stone. A fine-grained whetstone is dense, sharpens less, but allows adjustments in the edge. In contrast, a coarse grain edge removes more material from the cutting edge.
- Whetstone with non-slip holder and reshaping stone
- The innovative and practical holder holds the stone firmly in position, ensuring optimum stability and safety when sharpening.
- The particles created during grinding are collected in the holder, keeping the worktop clean.
- The reshaping stone is used to roughen or abrade the whetstone.
- Sprinkling a little water on the stone produces the necessary particles for efficient sharpening to take place.
- 22cm x 8cm x 3cm
- Super fine grain (J1000 / 4000)