The jewel of the WÜSTHOF collection, IKON has beautifully designed handles made of African Blackwood (Grenadill). African Blackwood is known for extreme density and has a distinctive wood grain. IKON full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stain-free steel and feature a distinctive, double bolster. The double bolster design provides exceptional balance for effortless cutting.
The IKON 8" Utility Knife is smaller than a cook’s knife but larger than a paring knife, making it the perfect knife for magnitude of tasks. A utility knife is much like a versatile paring knife and is perfect for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cutting vegetables or cutting small meats.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Comfortable contoured handle that is made of African Blackwood
- Wash by hand only
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 to Most of Canada.
For all standard shipments, we provide CanadaPost/ICS/UPS Expedited
Shipping to most of Canada is $14.99 for orders under
$100, free over $99.99.
Shipping to Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut is
subject to the following: $59.99 for all orders.
Shipments to the USA and International are
calculated based on our International shipping calculator. We offer the lowest
possible rate, with no additional handling charges or fees. Kitchen
Smart can not be held accountable for any duties, taxes or brokerage
fees applicable internationally.