Cut through large, thick cuts of meat without the hassle with this Wusthof Gourmet cleaver. Constructed of high-carbon stainless steel, the blade of this cleaver is 30% more sharp than average knives, making it easy to cut through tough cuts of meat and bones. The full tang, triple riveted polypropylene handle is comfortable to use, and is evenly balanced. The blade also features an "eye" for easy storage.
- This large and heavy blade is used to split bones.
- Made from one solid piece of steel (Chromium-Molybdenum-Vanadium).
- Large blade.
- Black handle shells made of a special synthetic material.
- Blade width 3.5 mm.
- Blade Weight: 6": 460 grams | 7": 590 grams | 8": 680 grams
- Made in Solingen, Germany