Each knife in the Crafter series celebrates the spirit of old-world craftmanship with traditional blade shapes; authentic brass rivets and natural smoked oak handles. Forged from a single piece of high carbon stainless steel, each Crafter blade is tempered to a 58º Rockwell Hardness for lasting edge retention, integral blade strength, and ease of maintenance.
With its unique double-serrations, the WÜSTHOF Crafter 9” Bread Knife glides through tough crusts while keeping the soft interior intact. This bread knife slices more cleanly and safely than knives with a traditional single-serrated edge.
- Easily slice through any type of bread crust without tearing or compressing the delicate interior
- Double serrated blade
- 23 cm (9") blade length
- Triple brass rivets and full tang provide durability and control
- The handle is made from water-resistant smoked oak, which gives the knife an unmistakable character with its individual grain as well as the authentic WÜSTHOF logo
- PEtec – WÜSTHOF’s Precision Edge Technology creates long lasting sharpness with double the edge retention
- Not dishwasher safe, wash by hand only
- Crafted in the renowned cutlery center of the world Solingen/Germany