Each knife in the Crafter series celebrates the spirit of old-world craftmanship with traditional blade shapes; authentic brass rivets and natural smoked oak handles. Forged from a single piece of high carbon stainless steel, each Crafter blade is tempered to a 58º Rockwell Hardness for lasting edge retention, integral blade strength, and ease of maintenance.
Versatile in shape, weight and edge, the WÜSTHOF Crafter 7” Hollow Ground Santoku can be used for anything from mincing herbs, chopping vegetables or fruit as well as preparing fish and meat. The sharp blade of a Santoku allows for regular or wafer-thin cuts, designed with the efficiency and lightness of Japanese knives paired with the quality and strength of German steel, the Santoku is an essential in every kitchen.
- A classic amongst Asian knives – ideal for cutting and chopping meat, vegetables and herbs.
- The Hollow Ground edge reduces food from sticking to the blade of the knife
- 17 cm (6½") blade length
- Triple brass rivets and full tang provide durability and control
- The handle is made from water-resistant smoked oak, which gives the knife an unmistakable character with its individual grain as well as the authentic WÜSTHOF logo
- PEtec – WÜSTHOF’s Precision Edge Technology creates long lasting sharpness with double the edge retention
- Not dishwasher safe, wash by hand only
- Crafted in the renowned cutlery center of the world Solingen/Germany