The WÜSTHOF Crafter 6” Cook’s Knife conquers any challenge in the kitchen. This all-purpose blade is the most important tool in the Crafter series designed for a variety of cutting tasks including; chopping, slicing, dicing, mincing, and disassembling. With its new wide blade, the knife is ideal for creating a rocking motion that ensures the edge easily glides through food. The half bolster reduces the weight of the knife and allows the entire length of the blade to be used while cutting.
- Wide blade is ideal for slicing, cutting, chopping and shredding all types of food
- 16 cm (6") blade length
- Half Bolster reduces the weight of the knife and enables the whole blade to be re-sharpened
- Triple brass rivets and full tang provide durability and control
- The handle is made from water-resistant smoked oak, which gives the knife an unmistakeable character with its individual grain as well as the authentic WÜSTHOF logo
- PEtec – WÜSTHOF’s Precision Edge Technology creates long lasting sharpness with double the edge retention
- Not dishwasher safe, wash by hand only
- Crafted in the renowned cutlery center of the world Solingen/Germany
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 to Most of Canada.
For all standard shipments, we provide CanadaPost/ICS/UPS Expedited
Shipping to most of Canada is $14.99 for orders under
$100, free over $99.99.
Shipping to Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut is
subject to the following: $59.99 for all orders.
Shipments to the USA and International are
calculated based on our International shipping calculator. We offer the lowest
possible rate, with no additional handling charges or fees. Kitchen
Smart can not be held accountable for any duties, taxes or brokerage
fees applicable internationally.