CRAFTER by Wusthof is a carefully curated knife series that takes its inspiration from traditional artisans and craftsman. Each knife in the series features time-honoured blade shapes, authentic brass rivets and smoked oak handles and are precision forged from a single piece of high carbon stainless steel. Perfectly balanced for an incredible cutting experience.
Peel, cut, pare – this WÜSTHOF Crafter 3.5” Paring Knife is best suited for all small, precise cutting tasks. An essential in every kitchen, its slim silhouette is perfect for offering complete control while maneuvering around fruits, vegetables, and herbs.
- Narrow, straight blade with a fine tip for precision tasks
- 9 cm (3 ½") blade length
- Half Bolster reduces the weight of the knife and enables the whole blade to be re-sharpened
- Triple brass rivets and full tang provide durability and control
- The handle is made from water-resistant smoked oak, which gives the knife an unmistakable character with its individual grain
- PEtec – WÜSTHOF’s Precision Edge Technology creates long lasting sharpness with double the edge retention
- Not dishwasher safe, wash by hand only
- Made in Solingen, Germany
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 to Most of Canada.
For all standard shipments, we provide CanadaPost/ICS/UPS Expedited
Shipping to most of Canada is $14.99 for orders under
$100, free over $99.99.
Shipping to Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut is
subject to the following: $59.99 for all orders.
Shipments to the USA and International are
calculated based on our International shipping calculator. We offer the lowest
possible rate, with no additional handling charges or fees. Kitchen
Smart can not be held accountable for any duties, taxes or brokerage
fees applicable internationally.