The Wüsthof Crafter knife series celebrates the spirit of old-world craftsmanship with brass rivets and rich oak handles featuring a branded Wüsthof logo. Forged from durable high-carbon steel, this 10" slicer is made with Wüsthof's famed PEtec for long-lasting sharpness. It features a long, gently scalloped blade that helps you carve roasts, prep large vegetables, and slice crusty bread and delicate layer cakes.
- Knife is precision forged from single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Extra-long blade has scalloped edge for slicing through food without tearing or compressing.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Smoked oak handle is branded with the Wüsthof logo.
- Triple brass rivets and full tang provide exceptional durability and control.
- Made in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 to Most of Canada. For all standard shipments, we provide CanadaPost/ICS/UPS Expedited service.
Shipping to most of Canada is $14.99 for orders under $100, free over $99.99.
Shipping to Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut is subject to the following: $59.99 for all orders.
Standard Shipping 2-5 Business days when order is placed by 12pm EST.
Shipments to the USA and International are calculated based on our International shipping calculator. We offer the lowest possible rate, with no additional handling charges or fees. Kitchen Smart can not be held accountable for any duties, taxes or brokerage fees applicable internationally.