The Wüsthof Crafter knife series celebrates the spirit of old-world craftsmanship with brass rivets and rich oak handles featuring a branded Wüsthof logo. Forged from durable high-carbon steel, this 10" slicer is made with Wüsthof's famed PEtec for long-lasting sharpness. It features a long, gently scalloped blade that helps you carve roasts, prep large vegetables, and slice crusty bread and delicate layer cakes.
- Knife is precision forged from single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Extra-long blade has scalloped edge for slicing through food without tearing or compressing.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Smoked oak handle is branded with the Wüsthof logo.
- Triple brass rivets and full tang provide exceptional durability and control.
- Made in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.