With the same beloved features of the Wusthof Classic line, the new Wusthof Classic White series features a triple-riveted handle of durable white POM for a more modern and elegant look. The precision forged construction, high-carbon stainless steel, and full tang make for an exceptionally sharp and well-balanced tool.
The Wusthof 9" Carving Knife has a longer and narrower blade than a Cook’s Knife. This allows for the knife to cleanly cut through meats. The pointed tip is designed to help guide meat away from the bone. The hollow edge contains evenly spaced vertical indentations that create small air pockets between the blade and the food. These small air pockets gently push food off the blade and reduce the friction and drag when slicing.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel
- Made in Solingen - Germany | Lifetime warranty against defects