With the same beloved features of the Wusthof Classic line, the new Wusthof Classic White series features a triple-riveted handle of durable white POM for a more modern and elegant look. The precision forged construction, high-carbon stainless steel, and full tang make for an exceptionally sharp and well-balanced tool.
The Wusthof Utility Knife has a narrower blade than a Cook’s Knife. This allows for the knife to cleanly cut through meats. The pointed tip is designed to help guide meat away from the bone.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel
- Made in Solingen - Germany | Lifetime warranty against defects