With the same beloved features of the Wusthof Classic line, the new Wusthof Classic White series features a triple-riveted handle of durable white POM for a more modern and elegant look. The precision forged construction, high-carbon stainless steel, and full tang make for an exceptionally sharp and well-balanced tool.
Small, versatile, and with a slim blade and plain edge, the Wusthof Classic White 3.5” Paring knife will come in handy often to precisely, trim, peel, slice, and cut fresh produce. While it is perfect for detailed work, this knife is ideal for all small cutting tasks in the kitchen.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel
- Made in Solingen - Germany | Lifetime warranty against defects