The Wusthof Classic Paring Knife tapers to a point at the tip and is easy to handle, making it the perfect knife to trim and slice and peel small produce such as garlic cloves and herbs.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel
- Made in Solingen - Germany | Lifetime warranty against defects
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 to Most of Canada. For all standard shipments, we provide CanadaPost/ICS/UPS Expedited service.
Shipping to most of Canada is $14.99 for orders under $100, free over $99.99.
Shipping to Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut is subject to the following: $59.99 for all orders.
Standard Shipping 2-5 Business days when order is placed by 12pm EST.
Shipments to the USA and International are calculated based on our International shipping calculator. We offer the lowest possible rate, with no additional handling charges or fees. Kitchen Smart can not be held accountable for any duties, taxes or brokerage fees applicable internationally.