Wusthof Classic full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stain-free steel. Classic knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
The Wusthof Classic Essential Knife Set combines the most popular knives from the Wusthof Classic Series.
Includes: 3.5" Paring knife 4066-9 | 6" Utility knife 4522-16 | 8" Cook's Knife 4582-20
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel
- Made in Solingen, Germany