CLASSIC IKON knives feature a distinctive, double bolster design for professional-style heft, exceptional balance and beauty. The handle is made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene. The elegant shape of the handle is designed for a comfortable grip.
The 5" Serrated Utility Knife is smaller than a cook’s knife but larger than a paring knife, making it the perfect knife for magnitude of tasks. A utility knife is much like a versatile paring knife and is perfect for mincing or cutting vegetables or cutting small meats. The added serrated edge has saw-like teeth that enable the blade to slice cleanly through food.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance
- Made in Solingen, Germany
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 to Most of Canada.
For all standard shipments, we provide CanadaPost/ICS/UPS Expedited
Shipping to most of Canada is $14.99 for orders under
$100, free over $99.99.
Shipping to Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut is
subject to the following: $59.99 for all orders.
Shipments to the USA and International are
calculated based on our International shipping calculator. We offer the lowest
possible rate, with no additional handling charges or fees. Kitchen
Smart can not be held accountable for any duties, taxes or brokerage
fees applicable internationally.