CLASSIC IKON knives feature a distinctive, double bolster design for professional-style heft, exceptional balance and beauty. The handle is made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene. The elegant shape of the handle is designed for a comfortable grip.
The 5" Serrated Utility Knife is smaller than a cook’s knife but larger than a paring knife, making it the perfect knife for magnitude of tasks. A utility knife is much like a versatile paring knife and is perfect for mincing or cutting vegetables or cutting small meats. The added serrated edge has saw-like teeth that enable the blade to slice cleanly through food.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance
- Made in Solingen, Germany