CLASSIC IKON knives feature a distinctive, double bolster design for professional-style heft, exceptional balance and beauty.
A CLASSIC IKON 7" Fillet Knife has a very thin flexible blade used for deboning and filleting fish. The long narrow blade enables the knife to move smoothly along the backbone of the fish and easily removes the fish skin.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 to Most of Canada.
For all standard shipments, we provide CanadaPost/ICS/UPS Expedited
Shipping to most of Canada is $14.99 for orders under
$100, free over $99.99.
Shipping to Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut is
subject to the following: $59.99 for all orders.
Shipments to the USA and International are
calculated based on our International shipping calculator. We offer the lowest
possible rate, with no additional handling charges or fees. Kitchen
Smart can not be held accountable for any duties, taxes or brokerage
fees applicable internationally.