A CLASSIC IKON 6" Flexible Fillet Knife has a very thin flexible blade used for deboning and filleting fish. The long narrow blade enables the knife to move smoothly along the backbone of the fish and easily removes the fish skin. The flexible design makes it easier to maneuver around smaller bones.
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel
- Made in Solingen, Germany
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 to Most of Canada.
For all standard shipments, we provide CanadaPost/ICS/UPS Expedited
Shipping to most of Canada is $14.99 for orders under
$100, free over $99.99.
Shipping to Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut is
subject to the following: $59.99 for all orders.
Shipments to the USA and International are
calculated based on our International shipping calculator. We offer the lowest
possible rate, with no additional handling charges or fees. Kitchen
Smart can not be held accountable for any duties, taxes or brokerage
fees applicable internationally.