The Wusthof Classic Ikon Creme 3" Flat Cut Paring knife is the second most important knife to have in the kitchen. The small narrow blade is easy to handle making it the perfect knife to trim and slice and peel small produce such as garlic cloves and herbs. The flat edge provides more contact with the cutting board and precise control.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance
- Made in Solingen, Germany