The CLASSIC IKON series by Wüsthof – where design, ergonomics and the well-known Wüsthof quality are perfectly combined to give you the ultimate cutting experience.
- Each knife is forged from a single piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Innovative handle design for comfort and control.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Black handles made of special synthetic material.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- Specially designed bolster.
- Long-lasting extreme sharpness, thanks to PEtec – Wüsthof's "Precision Edge Technology".
- The handy knife block provides protection for your blades as well as a visual compliment to your kitchen decor.
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts.
- Made in Germany.
- 2.75" - Peeling knife (4020-7)
- 3 .5" - Paring knife (4086-9)
- 5" - Sausage knife (4126-14)
- 6" - Carving knife (4506-16)
- 9" - Bread knife (4163-23)
- 6.5" - Santoku (4176-17)
- 8" - Cook's knife (4596-20)
- 10" - Sharpening steel (4468-26)
- 6" - Straight meat fork (4414-16)
- Knife Block
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 to Most of Canada. For all standard shipments, we provide CanadaPost/ICS/UPS Expedited service.
Shipping to most of Canada is $14.99 for orders under $100, free over $99.99.
Shipping to Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut is subject to the following: $59.99 for all orders.
Standard Shipping 2-5 Business days when order is placed by 12pm EST.
Shipments to the USA and International are calculated based on our International shipping calculator. We offer the lowest possible rate, with no additional handling charges or fees. Kitchen Smart can not be held accountable for any duties, taxes or brokerage fees applicable internationally.