The CLASSIC 10" Hollow Edge Ham Slicer is a long slender blade with a rounded tip. The blade is longer than many other knives so that it can slice across large roasts in one swift movement. The hollow edge contains evenly spaced vertical indentations that create small air pockets between the blade and the food. These small air pockets gently push food off the blade and reduce the friction and drag when slicing.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel
- Hollow-edge that creates air pockets along the side of the blade that allows for food to easily fall away
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel
- Made in Solingen, Germany | Lifetime warranty against defects
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 to Most of Canada.
For all standard shipments, we provide CanadaPost/ICS/UPS Expedited
Shipping to most of Canada is $14.99 for orders under
$100, free over $99.99.
Shipping to Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut is
subject to the following: $59.99 for all orders.
Shipments to the USA and International are
calculated based on our International shipping calculator. We offer the lowest
possible rate, with no additional handling charges or fees. Kitchen
Smart can not be held accountable for any duties, taxes or brokerage
fees applicable internationally.