The Wusthof Classic 7" Chinese Cook's Knife features a rectangular shaped blade that is ideal for vegetable preparation such as chopping herbs, carrots, onions and cabbage. The flat edge provides more contact with the cutting board and precise control while the wider blade surface makes it easier and more efficient to scrape and carry prepped ingredients from the cutting board to pans, bowls and other vessels.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo