Knives should fit nice and safely in the hand. This is where the bolster, the connection between the blade and the handle, plays a central role. It provides the right balance and also makes up the weight of a forged knife. Those with delicate hands, however, may find some knives too heavy for them. For those who would like things to be a little easier in future, the knife specialist WÜSTHOF now offers new half bolster knives, which are 30 percent lighter than the traditional full bolster knives from the popular CLASSIC range.
- The pointed trimming knife with its narrow, straight blade is perfect for small, fine cutting work.
- The reduced bolster shape (half bolster) and thinner edge of the blade reduce the weight of the knife.
- The small handle ensures agile, better cutting and fits comfortably in the hand.
- Forged knife with ergonomically shaped handles – triple-riveted.
- Made in Solingen, Germany | Limited lifetime warranty