The CLASSIC 3" Flat Cut Paring Knife tapers to a point at the tip and is easy to handle, making it the perfect knife to trim and slice and peel small produce such as garlic cloves and herbs. The flat edge provides more contact with the cutting board and precise control.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel
- Made in Solingen, Germany | Limited lifetime warranty