Designed to exacting standards, MIYABI® continues to strive for perfection with the new MIYABI® 5000FCD Kaizen Collection. Kaizen Japanese for improvement or change for the better is a way of life. This series combines the latest technology with sleek, modern lines and centuries of knife-making artistry. Forged 49 layer construction with an FC61 super steel core protected by 48 alternating layers of stainless steel ground to expose a unique Damascus design and wavy katana edge. The new ergonomically shaped black Pakka wood handle features a striking mosaic pin, red decorative ring and end-cap with logo. Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
- Ergonomically shaped blackPakkawood handle elegantly enhanced with a mosaic pin, red decorative ring and a metal end-cap featuring the MIYABI® logo
- Hand polishing reveals a unique Damascus design
- Forged 49-layer construction - FC61 super steel core is encapsulated by 48 layers of stainless steel
- FRIODUR® twice ice-hardened blade is extremely hard and robust, with hardness of 61 HRC
- TraditionalHonbazukehand honed edge creates an ultra-sharp cutting edge of 9.5°- 12° angle (19°-24° total
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 to Most of Canada. For all standard shipments, we provide CanadaPost/ICS/UPS Expedited service.
Shipping to most of Canada is $14.99 for orders under $100, free over $99.99.
Shipping to Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut is subject to the following: $59.99 for all orders.
Standard Shipping 2-5 Business days when order is placed by 12pm EST.
Shipments to the USA and International are calculated based on our International shipping calculator. We offer the lowest possible rate, with no additional handling charges or fees. Kitchen Smart can not be held accountable for any duties, taxes or brokerage fees applicable internationally.