Le Creuset’s premium stainless steel reflects the same European craftsmanship and character that has defined Le Creuset cast iron for decades.
A saucier pan, sometimes called a chef’s pan, is designed with a rounded bottom to keep ingredients moving, and flared sides to facilitate easy whisking and stirring. It is particularly suited to dishes that involve constant stirring, such as sauces, risottos and custards. Ergonomic handles make for convenient carrying and lifting.
- A full aluminum core heats quickly and evenly, and is protected by the rolled, sealed and polished rim
- Magnetic external layer is induction-compatible and infused with titanium to resist discoloration
- Inside layer is made of surgical-grade stainless steel for a safe and stable cooking surface
- Premium steel blend resists pitting and scorching to maintain its luster over time
- Dishwasher Safe, but not recommended
- Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction Safe, Oven Safe (up to 500°F)
- Made in Portugal | Lifetime Warranty