Le Creuset's award-winning stainless steel reflects the same European craftsmanship and character that has defined Le Creuset cast iron for decades. It's three-layer construction is made with a proprietary blend of professional-grade metals: a stainless steel interior and exterior and a heat-responsive aluminum core. The rim is rolled, sealed and polished to protect the internal aluminum layer.
A generously-sized cooking surface with straight, high sides makes the sauté pan perfect for browning, sautéing, shallow frying and cooking down liquids. The walls contain splatters while stirring ingredients or transferring the pan, and the tight-fitting lid keeps heat and moisture inside. An ergonomic stay-cool handle makes maneuvering easy.
- A full aluminum core heats quickly and evenly, and is protected by the rolled, sealed and polished rim
- Magnetic external layer is induction-compatible and infused with titanium to resist discoloration
- Inside layer is made of surgical-grade stainless steel for a safe and stable cooking surface
- Premium steel blend resists pitting and scorching to maintain its luster over time
- Dishwasher Safe, but not recommended
- Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction Safe, Oven Safe (up to 500°F)
- Made in Portugal | Lifetime Warranty
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 to Most of Canada.
For all standard shipments, we provide CanadaPost/ICS/UPS Expedited
Shipping to most of Canada is $14.99 for orders under
$100, free over $99.99.
Shipping to Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut is
subject to the following: $59.99 for all orders.
Shipments to the USA and International are
calculated based on our International shipping calculator. We offer the lowest
possible rate, with no additional handling charges or fees. Kitchen
Smart can not be held accountable for any duties, taxes or brokerage
fees applicable internationally.