Whether creating a homemade marinara using fresh tomatoes and basil or carefully monitoring a wine reduction for oven-roasted chicken, the enameled cast iron saucier provides an optimal medium for sauce making.
With its precise and responsive temperature control properties, cast iron holds the steady low-to-medium heat required for many delicate sauces. The pan’s smoothly curved interior also makes stirring and cleaning easier than ever, with no tight corners to trap ingredients.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
- A secure lid that locks in heat and moisture while cooking
- Phenolic knob withstands temperatures up to 400°F
- Vessel Dimensions: 5" x 9"
- Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven, Outdoor Grill
- Cast Iron - Made in France
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 to Most of Canada. For all standard shipments, we provide CanadaPost/ICS/UPS Expedited service.
Shipping to most of Canada is $14.99 for orders under $100, free over $99.99.
Shipping to Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut is subject to the following: $59.99 for all orders.
Standard Shipping 2-5 Business days when order is placed by 12pm EST.
Shipments to the USA and International are calculated based on our International shipping calculator. We offer the lowest possible rate, with no additional handling charges or fees. Kitchen Smart can not be held accountable for any duties, taxes or brokerage fees applicable internationally.