Emile Henry's Oven Ceramic bakeware and tableware is made in Marcigny France since 1850 from high fired Burgundy clay. The natural clay is unsurpassed for conducting and retaining heat.
Emile Henry's Oven Ceramic is made with an exclusive process to produce strong and durable ceramic bakeware and tableware for everyday use.
- Includes two bakers: (30cmx19cm) + (36.5cm x 23.5cm)
- Oven safe to 270°C / 520°F
- Scratch-resistant glaze provides a smooth non-stick cooking surface
- Resistant to chipping and thermal shock
- A high firing temperature ensures a durable cookware made to last
- 10-year warranty against defects | Made in France