Emile Henry's Oven Ceramic bakeware and tableware is made in Marcigny France since 1850 from high fired Burgundy clay. The natural clay is unsurpassed for conducting and retaining heat.
Emile Henry's Oven Ceramic is made with an exclusive process to produce strong and durable ceramic bakeware and tableware for everyday use.
- Includes two bakers: (30cmx19cm) + (36.5cm x 23.5cm)
- Oven safe to 270°C / 520°F
- Scratch-resistant glaze provides a smooth non-stick cooking surface
- Resistant to chipping and thermal shock
- A high firing temperature ensures a durable cookware made to last
- 10-year warranty against defects | Made in France
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 to Most of Canada.
For all standard shipments, we provide CanadaPost/ICS/UPS Expedited
Shipping to most of Canada is $14.99 for orders under
$100, free over $99.99.
Shipping to Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut is
subject to the following: $59.99 for all orders.
Shipments to the USA and International are
calculated based on our International shipping calculator. We offer the lowest
possible rate, with no additional handling charges or fees. Kitchen
Smart can not be held accountable for any duties, taxes or brokerage
fees applicable internationally.