For five generations, the Henry family has been making tableware and bakeware in Marcigny, France. True to tradition, all Emile Henry pieces are carefully crafted from Burgundy clay, found naturally in the region.
The Salt Pig is a charming and handy way to keep your favorite salt at-hand. The wide opening accommodates even the largest of hands, and the slightly arched hood helps keep your salt free of food debris while cooking.
- 10cm / 3.9" (0.35L)
- Oven safe to 270°C / 520°F
- Scratch-resistant translucent glaze provides a smooth non-stick cooking surface
- Resistant to chipping and thermal shock
- A high firing temperature ensures a durable cookware made to perform and last
- 10-year warranty | Made in France