For five generations, the Henry family has been making tableware and bakeware in Marcigny, France. True to tradition, all Emile Henry pieces are carefully crafted from Burgundy clay, found naturally in the region.
Through the unique Ceradon process, each piece is fired with an extremely durable glaze that gives the finished product a naturally non-stick surface- which will not scratch from use or cleaning.
- 37cm / 14.6"
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Grill, Oven, Freezer Safe
- Made from BBQ ceramic, products can be used on the BBQ grill and resist up to 500°C / 930°F
- Scratch-resistant translucent glaze provides a smooth non-stick cooking surface
- Resistant to chipping and thermal shock
- 10-year warranty | Made in France
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 to Most of Canada. For all standard shipments, we provide CanadaPost/ICS/UPS Expedited service.
Shipping to most of Canada is $14.99 for orders under $100, free over $99.99.
Shipping to Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut is subject to the following: $59.99 for all orders.
Standard Shipping 2-5 Business days when order is placed by 12pm EST.
Shipments to the USA and International are calculated based on our International shipping calculator. We offer the lowest possible rate, with no additional handling charges or fees. Kitchen Smart can not be held accountable for any duties, taxes or brokerage fees applicable internationally.