From pesto to guacamole, chimichurri to hummus, the Emile Henry Mortar & Pestle helps you prepare spice blends, spreads, sauces, and dips quickly and easily, the old fashioned way. The inside glaze has been specially created so the ingredients do not slip about, it does not stain or retain any odeurs. Its 4 rounded edges make it easy to handle. The pestle is made from beech wood, with a ceramic head.
- 5.5" diameter
- Oven safe to 270°C / 520°F
- Scratch-resistant translucent glaze provides a smooth non-stick cooking surface
- Resistant to chipping and thermal shock
- A high firing temperature ensures a durable cookware made to perform and last
- 10-year warranty | Made in France
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 to Most of Canada.
For all standard shipments, we provide CanadaPost/ICS/UPS Expedited
Shipping to most of Canada is $14.99 for orders under
$100, free over $99.99.
Shipping to Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut is
subject to the following: $59.99 for all orders.
Shipments to the USA and International are
calculated based on our International shipping calculator. We offer the lowest
possible rate, with no additional handling charges or fees. Kitchen
Smart can not be held accountable for any duties, taxes or brokerage
fees applicable internationally.
You may also like