From pesto to guacamole, chimichurri to hummus, the Emile Henry Mortar & Pestle helps you prepare spice blends, spreads, sauces, and dips quickly and easily, the old fashioned way. The inside glaze has been specially created so the ingredients do not slip about, it does not stain or retain any odeurs. Its 4 rounded edges make it easy to handle. The pestle is made from beech wood, with a ceramic head.
- 5.5" diameter
- Oven safe to 270°C / 520°F
- Scratch-resistant translucent glaze provides a smooth non-stick cooking surface
- Resistant to chipping and thermal shock
- A high firing temperature ensures a durable cookware made to perform and last
- 10-year warranty | Made in France