For five generations, the Henry family has been making tableware and bakeware in Marcigny, France. True to tradition, all Emile Henry pieces are carefully crafted from Burgundy clay, found naturally in the region.
Through the unique Ceradon process, each piece is fired with an extremely durable glaze that gives the finished product a naturally non-stick surface- which will not scratch from use or cleaning.
- 37cm / 14.6"
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Grill, Oven, Freezer Safe
- Made from BBQ ceramic, products can be used on the BBQ grill and resist up to 500°C / 930°F
- Scratch-resistant translucent glaze provides a smooth non-stick cooking surface
- Resistant to chipping and thermal shock
- 10-year warranty | Made in France