Le Creuset’s premium stainless steel reflects the same European craftsmanship and character that has defined Le Creuset cast iron for decades.
A saucier pan, sometimes called a chef’s pan, is designed with a rounded bottom to keep ingredients moving, and flared sides to facilitate easy whisking and stirring. It is particularly suited to dishes that involve constant stirring, such as sauces, risottos and custards. Ergonomic handles make for convenient carrying and lifting.
- A full aluminum core heats quickly and evenly, and is protected by the rolled, sealed and polished rim
- Magnetic external layer is induction-compatible and infused with titanium to resist discoloration
- Inside layer is made of surgical-grade stainless steel for a safe and stable cooking surface
- Premium steel blend resists pitting and scorching to maintain its luster over time
- Dishwasher Safe, but not recommended
- Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction Safe, Oven Safe (up to 500°F)
- Made in Portugal | Lifetime Warranty
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 to Most of Canada. For all standard shipments, we provide CanadaPost/ICS/UPS Expedited service.
Shipping to most of Canada is $14.99 for orders under $100, free over $99.99.
Shipping to Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut is subject to the following: $59.99 for all orders.
Standard Shipping 2-5 Business days when order is placed by 12pm EST.
Shipments to the USA and International are calculated based on our International shipping calculator. We offer the lowest possible rate, with no additional handling charges or fees. Kitchen Smart can not be held accountable for any duties, taxes or brokerage fees applicable internationally.