Featuring a traditional 3-rivet handle design, these knives are precision forged from a single piece of our special formula steel. The new wedge-shape blades merge seamlessly into the innovative new bolster design delivering comfort, balance and safety without compromising the cutting edge.
Zwilling Pro 7" Rocking Santoku Knife - Supports Western circular motion and Asian chopping. Versatile blade, ideal for chopping vegetables, slicing through meats and preparing fish.
- Size: 7" (180cm)
- Modified blade shape enables a more efficient cutting action incorporating the whole edge
- Made from special formula, high performance "NO STAIN" steel
- Contoured bolster guides the hand into the traditional pinch-grip for optimal control over the cutting action.
- A full tang extends into a traditional three rivet handle for perfect balance and a calm controlled grasp.
- Made in Solingen, Germany | Lifetime Warranty
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 to Most of Canada. For all standard shipments, we provide CanadaPost/ICS/UPS Expedited service.
Shipping to most of Canada is $14.99 for orders under $100, free over $99.99.
Shipping to Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut is subject to the following: $59.99 for all orders.
Standard Shipping 2-5 Business days when order is placed by 12pm EST.
Shipments to the USA and International are calculated based on our International shipping calculator. We offer the lowest possible rate, with no additional handling charges or fees. Kitchen Smart can not be held accountable for any duties, taxes or brokerage fees applicable internationally.