Created with Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer, the KRAMER by ZWILLING EUROLINE Stainless Steel Damascus Collection features stainless steel blades made to his exacting standards, maximizing curves, balance and utility. Bob's design has an extremely wide blade to maximize knuckle clearance for larger hands and for cutting through large produce and piles of food.
The knives are hand-finished with a traditional 3-step process by skilled Japanese artisans. Combined with the SG2 micro-carbide powder steel, the ice-hardened CRYODUR blades deliver scalpel-like sharpness, stay sharper longer and can withstand more sharpening over their lifespan. The SG2 super steel core is protected by an exceptionally beautiful 100-layer Chevron Damascus pattern, which is complimented by a stunning black linen Micarta handle and signature Bob Kramer mosaic pin.
- Made in Seki, Japan
- Designed to Bob Kramer’s exacting specifications
- SG2 super-steel core results in extreme sharpness and long lasting durability
- 101-layer Damascus
- Ice-hardened to 63 degree Rockwell hardness
- Water resistant linen micarta handle
- Full tang tapered to Bob Kramer’s precise specifications
- Triple riveted handle provides exceptional strength and control
- Decorative mosaic pin
- Traditional 3-step hand finishing on each edge
- 15° angle on each side for scalpel-like sharpness
- Ergonomic design