Bob Kramer EUROLINE Stainless Damascus by ZWILLING J.A Henckels 8-inch Chef's Knife - Sturdy, heavy knife with broad, strong blade and fine cutting edge. The all-rounder for professionals and hobby chefs suitable for chopping herbs, cutting vegetables, slicing and dicing fish and meat. Can be used in the circular, rocking and chopping motion.
- Made in Seki, Japan
- Designed to Bob Kramer’s exacting specifications
- SG2 super-steel core results in extreme sharpness and long lasting durability
- 101-layer Damascus
- Ice-hardened to 63 Rockwell
- Water resistant linen micarta handle
- Full tang tapered to Bob Kramer’s precise specifications
- Triple riveted handle provides exceptional strength and control
- Decorative mosaic pin
- Traditional 3-step hand finishing on each edge
- 15° angle on each side for scalpel-like sharpness
- Ergonomic design
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 to Most of Canada. For all standard shipments, we provide CanadaPost/ICS/UPS Expedited service.
Shipping to most of Canada is $14.99 for orders under $100, free over $99.99.
Shipping to Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut is subject to the following: $59.99 for all orders.
Standard Shipping 2-5 Business days when order is placed by 12pm EST.
Shipments to the USA and International are calculated based on our International shipping calculator. We offer the lowest possible rate, with no additional handling charges or fees. Kitchen Smart can not be held accountable for any duties, taxes or brokerage fees applicable internationally.