Produced in Belgium, the cookware is constructed of five layers: a stainless-steel interior and exterior plus a three-layer aluminum core. Pans heat up quickly, distribute heat evenly and retain it well, with no hot or cold spots, so you'll enjoy perfect searing and browning and delicious meals. Thanks to our proprietary technology, the pans have a flat, stable base that won't bulge when heated, ensuring even cooking. You won't find this with any other cookware on the market.
- 5-ply construction ensures outstanding heat conduction and retention
- Pan bottoms are flat and won't bulge when heated, unlike other cookware on the market
- Ergonomic stainless-steel handles are securely riveted and stay cool on the stovetop
- Tight-fitting lids promote energy-efficient cooking
- Rolled rims ensure dripless pouring
- Satin-finished stainless-steel exteriors and mirror-finished handles look beautiful in your kitchen
- Compatible with gas, electric, induction, ceramic and halogen cooktops
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F (260°C)
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in Belgium | Lifetime warranty
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 to Most of Canada. For all standard shipments, we provide CanadaPost/ICS/UPS Expedited service.
Shipping to most of Canada is $14.99 for orders under $100, free over $99.99.
Shipping to Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut is subject to the following: $59.99 for all orders.
Standard Shipping 2-5 Business days when order is placed by 12pm EST.
Shipments to the USA and International are calculated based on our International shipping calculator. We offer the lowest possible rate, with no additional handling charges or fees. Kitchen Smart can not be held accountable for any duties, taxes or brokerage fees applicable internationally.