WÜSTHOF’s GRAND PRIX II full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stain-free steel. GRAND PRIX II's blade is seamlessly attached to a pebble-textured, specially developed polypropylene handle that provides a secure and comfortable grip.
The GRAND PRIX II Flat Cut Paring Knife tapers to a point at the tip and is easy to handle, making it the perfect knife to trim and slice and peel small produce such as garlic cloves and herbs. The flat edge provides more contact with the cutting board and precise control.
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Specially developed polypropylene handle, designed for comfort and control
- Full bolster and finger guard