WÜSTHOF’s GRAND PRIX II full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stain-free steel. GRAND PRIX II's blade is seamlessly attached to a pebble-textured, specially developed polypropylene handle that provides a secure and comfortable grip.
The GRAND PRIX II 9" cook’s knife is the workhorse of the kitchen, or the essential kitchen knife. The cook’s knife is an indispensable all-purpose kitchen knife that can be used for chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing. Due to the weight and balance of the knife, it is also perfect for heavy duty work such as cutting thicker vegetables and meats.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Specially developed polypropylene handle, designed for comfort and control
- Full bolster and finger guard