Each knife in the Crafter series celebrates the spirit of old-world craftsmanship with traditional blade shapes; authentic brass rivets and natural smoked oak handles. Forged from a single piece of high carbon steel.
This set of essential kitchen knives combines the best of the Crafter series in an authentic artisan-inspired block designed to make a statement. The unique solitaire design celebrates the original Crafter heritage style with the perfect balance of natural and smoked oak paired with maple wood to create a beautiful piece set for countertop display.
Includes a 3.5” Paring Knife, 5” Sausage Knife, 6” Utility Knife, 7” Hollow Ground Santoku, 8” Cook’s Knife, 9” Bread Knife and the Crafter storage block.
- Crafter blade is tempered to a 58° Rockwell Hardness
- Contains 6 essential knives from the Crafter series
- Triple brass rivets and full tang provide durability and control
- Handles are made from water-resistant smoked oak, which gives the knives an unmistakable character with their individual grain
- PEtec – WÜSTHOF’s Precision Edge Technology creates long lasting sharpness with double the edge retention
- Wash by hand only
- Made in Solingen, Germany
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 to Most of Canada.
For all standard shipments, we provide CanadaPost/ICS/UPS Expedited
Shipping to most of Canada is $14.99 for orders under
$100, free over $99.99.
Shipping to Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut is
subject to the following: $59.99 for all orders.
Shipments to the USA and International are
calculated based on our International shipping calculator. We offer the lowest
possible rate, with no additional handling charges or fees. Kitchen
Smart can not be held accountable for any duties, taxes or brokerage
fees applicable internationally.