Each knife in the Crafter series celebrates the spirit of old-world craftsmanship with traditional blade shapes; authentic brass rivets and natural smoked oak handles. Forged from a single piece of high carbon steel.
This set of essential kitchen knives combines the best of the Crafter series in an authentic artisan-inspired block designed to make a statement. The unique solitaire design celebrates the original Crafter heritage style with the perfect balance of natural and smoked oak paired with maple wood to create a beautiful piece set for countertop display.
Includes a 3.5” Paring Knife, 5” Sausage Knife, 6” Utility Knife, 7” Hollow Ground Santoku, 8” Cook’s Knife, 9” Bread Knife and the Crafter storage block.
- Crafter blade is tempered to a 58° Rockwell Hardness
- Contains 6 essential knives from the Crafter series
- Triple brass rivets and full tang provide durability and control
- Handles are made from water-resistant smoked oak, which gives the knives an unmistakable character with their individual grain
- PEtec – WÜSTHOF’s Precision Edge Technology creates long lasting sharpness with double the edge retention
- Wash by hand only
- Made in Solingen, Germany