Since 1830, Mauviel has manufactured the highest quality of copper cookware for professional and commercial markets. Mauviel offers cookware manufactured in copper, stainless steel and aluminum that is unsurpassed in quality and design - praised by professional chefs and household cooks.
The M'Heritage cookware has superior heat conductivity, and even heat distribution, preventing hot spots that cause foods to stick and scorch. It responds to heat changes very rapidly and provides the cook with maximum control - especially important when making sauces.
Includes: 1.2 QT (1L) Sauce Pan & Lid | 3.3 QT (3.1L) Sauce Pan & Lid | 3.3 QT (3.1L) Sauté Pan & Lid | 8" (20cm) Fry Pan + Crate + Copper Brill Cleaner
- 90% Copper exterior - 10% Stainless steel interior
- Safe for gas, electric, halogen and the oven, not induction safe
- 2.5mm thickness
- Straight edge
- High grade polished finish
- Fixed by sturdy stainless steel rivets.
- Cast stainless steel, stay-cool handle with iron electroplated finish
- Made in France | Lifetime warranty