The Moroccan tagine is the traditional cooking vessel of the slowly simmered, heavily seasoned cuisines of North Africa. The distinctive cone-shaped lid promotes natural steam circulation to keep beef, lamb and other meats perfectly tender and exceptionally flavorful. And because the base is crafted of durable cast iron, the base cooks food evenly and retains heat longer.
- The cast iron base is designed for browning vegetables and meat on the stovetop
- Durable interior enamel requires no seasoning
- Stoneware lid circulates heat and moisture
- 10.65" 27cm diameter
- 2.4 QT (2.3L) Capacity
- Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven, Outdoor Grill, Dishwasher Safe
- Cast Iron - Made in France
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 to Most of Canada. For all standard shipments, we provide CanadaPost/ICS/UPS Expedited service.
Shipping to most of Canada is $14.99 for orders under $100, free over $99.99.
Shipping to Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut is subject to the following: $59.99 for all orders.
Standard Shipping 2-5 Business days when order is placed by 12pm EST.
Shipments to the USA and International are calculated based on our International shipping calculator. We offer the lowest possible rate, with no additional handling charges or fees. Kitchen Smart can not be held accountable for any duties, taxes or brokerage fees applicable internationally.