Bring home a culinary icon with a classic "R" Board by John Boos. "R" Boards are hearty, heirloom quality boards that measure 1.5 inches thick. Each "R" board features sleek edge grain construction, resulting in a modern linear grain pattern.
John Boos products are designed to meet the demanding expectations of commercial kitchens, and exceed the highest level of quality and food safety standards. Each board and block is made from sustainably harvested North American hardwoods, and offers a commercial grade cutting surface that protects the sharp edge on fine cutlery.
This cutting board features edge grain construction, Boos Block Cream finish w/ beeswax and is manufactured in the USA from renewable American hardwoods.
Regular use of Boos Cream and Mystery Oil is recommended, and required for the warranty of the product.
- Handgrips on the ends for easy transport from countertop to stovetop
- Wood board is easier on knives as plastic boards can dull knives more quickly
- Two flat sides and slightly rounded edges
- Made in the USA
- This board is reversible, both sides are flat and can be used as cutting surfaces.
- Antimicrobial Instructions: Regular application of Boos Oil and cream provide an additional protective barrier
- One year warranty against defects (Only valid if used with John Boos Mystery Oil)
- Hand wash and dry. Apply John Boos Mystery Oil regularly