Designed by renowned industrial designer Komin Yamada, Global SAI is the first new line from Global in 25 years and pays homage to the Samurai tradition of sword-making. The slightly longer curved ergonomic handle provides a comfortable grip and features 7 signature black dots which represent the 7 Samurai codes of honour and moral principles.
This is a small and versatile knife with a slim, bird-beak curved blade. Peels, cuts, cleans and garnishes fruit and vegetables.
- Special three-ply blade construction
- Stylish, balanced and ergonomic handles have a unique thumb rest for added comfort and control
- Made from corrosion-resistant Cromova 18 stainless-steel
- 12.5-degree blade edge is mirror-polished by hand for exceptional long-lasting endurance
- Each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand
- Made in Japan | Lifetime warranty against defects and breakage
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 to Most of Canada.
For all standard shipments, we provide CanadaPost/ICS/UPS Expedited
Shipping to most of Canada is $14.99 for orders under
$100, free over $99.99.
Shipping to Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut is
subject to the following: $59.99 for all orders.
Shipments to the USA and International are
calculated based on our International shipping calculator. We offer the lowest
possible rate, with no additional handling charges or fees. Kitchen
Smart can not be held accountable for any duties, taxes or brokerage
fees applicable internationally.
You may also like