Designed by renowned industrial designer Komin Yamada, Global SAI is the first new line from Global in 25 years and pays homage to the Samurai tradition of sword-making. The slightly longer curved ergonomic handle provides a comfortable grip and features 7 signature black dots which represent the 7 Samurai codes of honour and moral principles. The beautiful hammered finish applied to the patented CROMOVA 18 core (Chromium, Molybdenum, Vanadium) produces air pockets which help release food while cutting, giving the blade non-stick properties.
This cook's knife is the "workhorse" of the kitchen and perfect for cutting, chopping, slicing and prep work.
- Special three-ply blade construction
- Stylish, balanced and ergonomic handles have a unique thumb rest for added comfort and control
- Made from corrosion-resistant Cromova 18 stainless-steel
- Holds a razor sharp edge longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains and corrosion
- 12.5-degree blade edge is mirror-polished by hand for exceptional long-lasting endurance
- Each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand
- Made in Japan | Lifetime warranty against defects and breakage